What would I be doing at ThinkLP?
At ThinkLP, we’re helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with awesome loss prevention software. This is an opportunity for a motivated technical individual to join and help grow an innovative software company and provide continued support for some of the world’s largest and most recognized companies. As a Software Support Specialist, you will be helping our existing clients evolve and enhance their current solution, providing recommendations for continued success and innovation as well as assisting internal teams with new implementations.
What are my main duties?
As a part of one of Canada’s fastest-growing software companies, your duties will be “whatever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Working on client-specific configurations to support existing clients with further utilizing our platform
- Communicating in all forms (verbal, written, social media, etc) to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Providing world-class customer service
- Responding and quickly resolving client questions and requests through all customer support channels
- Improving ThinkLP features by providing ideas and feedback to our product development team
- Staying up to date with new technology to achieve new client solutions
- Assisting Professional Services / Program Management team with client implementation tasks
What are the requirements of this position?
- Advanced communication skills in English and comfortable communicating in all forms (verbal, written, social media, etc) to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- A customer centric attitude
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to accurately manage and balance priorities in a fast-paced software environment
- Post-secondary degree in the field of computer science/engineering
What additional qualities will assist you in this position?
- Experience working with Excel formulas
- Very keen attention to detail
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Our world-class clients and team are very innovative and a pleasure to work with
- An open, fun and collaborative work environment
- Being a rapidly growing software company, you will have a direct impact with our customers and career opportunities available indicative of your efforts and results
ThinkLP is helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards, big data analytics, and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.
On-site in Waterloo, ON
Job Type: Full-time