At ThinkLP, we are helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with awesome loss prevention software. The innovative ThinkLP software platform has become an industry leader, and The Globe and Mail recently recognized ThinkLP for being a top growing company in Canada. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, we have the honour and privilege of serving some of the world’s most recognizable companies, and we continue to grow! We’re always looking for brilliant, self-motivated, big-picture thinkers who love software and have a propensity to get things done.
ThinkLP is looking for a client-centered, technology-grounded Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our team. This individual will serve our clients by taking charge of software implementation and enhancement projects while providing them with expert software and business process guidance along the way. Often working on multiple projects simultaneously, translating business process requests into workable software solutions is the key to success.
You Are Great At:
- Leading multiple simultaneous ThinkLP client projects, working directly with both client and internal teams.
- Being the subject matter expert on the salesforce.com and ThinkLP software platforms
- Configuring and enhancing our solutions to meet client business objectives
- Lead client meetings, communicating to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Building solid client relationships as a trusted software solution provider
- Documenting and creating current and future state process flows
- Prepare and conduct administrator and user training sessions
- Create and document repeatable solution blueprints across various industries
What It Takes:
- 5+ years of professional software solution experience
- Bachelor in technology or business-related discipline
- Solid technical acumen
- Strong client-oriented communication and project experience
- Superb interpersonal skills and a strong communicator
- High personal work ethic and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the salesforce.com application platform or general database and software programming skills strongly preferred
- Candidates must reside in the Waterloo Region (Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge area) or Wellington (Guelph) area
Who is ThinkLP?
ThinkLP is a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations to centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.